Fall in love 1000g wooden wick
Attract love or share the love, with this fall in love scented candle. Enjoy the warming and loving influence when you light this luxurious candle from our Premium candle collection. It is aromatic and exotic but also sweet and intense. This scent will infuse your space with a loving scent "love is in the air"
Unlike other scented candles, we hand poured our wax in three stages. Delivering a more consistent scent throw throughout the life of your candle. When combined with a higher fragrance oils concentration than most others on the market, you will experience a powerful scented aroma.
- Before each burn, trim the wick to as short as possible
- Remove the charred bits if any. (a nail clipper will do)
- Aleays allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar to prevent "tunneling".
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
Burning time : up to 180-200 hours. Based on 100% pure soy wax
All of our scented candles are lovingly hand-poured. To keep them looking and smelling their best, follow these simple steps.
1. The first time you burn your candle, allow it to burn for at least 1-2 hours, or until the whole top layer of wax has melted - this will help your candle burn more evenly in the future.
2. Before each new burn, trim your wick to 4-6mm. This encourages an even, steady flame and limits sooting and for the candle to produce a strong enough scent.
3.Light your candle in a well-ventilatated room, away from drafts, fans, and air currents, whihch can cause rapid or uneven burning.
4. Extinguish the flame using a snuffer. Remove wick trimmings and matches, as any debris can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
5. Dont touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
6. Always stop burning your candle when there is approximately 10mm of wax left in the vessel.
Once your candle is finished, clean out the remaining wax and give your vessel a second life. First, place the candle in the freezer for a couple of hours. Once frozen, the wax will pop out. Gently scrape off any remaining wax and clean with warm soapy water. And the candle glass can be a very beautiful vase.